25 days ago
Trees Against poverty
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement an attractive and functional website. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration, security setup, donation process, and a shop for tree planting.
you should be a top-class WordPress developer who can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality for a charity to collect donations and provide a simple process for donors to plant trees.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Working closely with the copywriter to implement the content.
- Implementing payment gate to the website.
- Adding donation functionality to the website.
- Creating a way where users can plant trees.
- Monitoring the performance when we move the website to live.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects.
What are we looking for?
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Understands the resource constraints of a small startup organisation and is able to work with these.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Someone who can ask key questions to enable us to clarify requirements.