11 days ago
National Examining Board for Dental Nurses
will be replacing those who have completed their time in position.
NEBDN is a leading provider of qualifications for dental nurses in the UK. As a registered charity, its been examining and awarding dental nursing qualifications for over 75 years!
What will you be doing?
• Preparing for and attending approximately six meetings of the Board each year.
• Attending NEBDN’s AGM/conference each year.
• Being a member of, and participating in, one of its subcommittees – this will include a mixture
of face-to-face meetings, teleconferences/video conferencing, and work outside the meetings.
• Attending the annual strategic planning day. (usually held in October each year)
• Ad hoc assistance as required.
What will you get out of it?
• The opportunity to develop leadership skills
• Improve financial skills, develop/ improve management skills
• The opportunity to gain a range of business skills
• The opportunity to influence and develop dental nurse education and future qualifications
• The opportunity to get involved in strategic development
Time and commitment
Overall the time commitment is approximately 12 days a year plus preparation time.
At present we are especially interested to hear from applicants with expertise in Financial
Management and would hope to make at least one appointment in this area. We would also
welcome applications from those who have a background in Dental nursing, Dentistry/Clinical
Professional, Marketing, Business, Education or Law.
As a Trustee you will be expected to have knowledge of the industry in which you work and be
willing to learn and contribute to the changing factors of dental nursing education.
Closing date 10 July 2020.
To apply for the role Please contact Tara Stephenson, Executive Assistant to CEO, via email. tara.stephenson@NEBDN.org for the application form.
On receipt of application, you will be sent the Trustee information pack unless requested beforehand. This will provide further information regarding the position, key dates for applicant interviews and development and appraisal.
If you have any queries about the application or wish to discuss the post prior to application, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Voluntary role with expenses paid. Apply today, and join our team!