15 days ago
South Liverpool Domestic Abuse Services
We are looking for women with strong skills and professional experience in the following areas:
- Service design/development/evaluation
- Charity governance/legal experience
- Risk management and safeguarding
Successful candidate(s) will demonstrate:
- A commitment to support women in South Liverpool to live their lives free from violence, abuse and fear
- A willingness and ability to devote the necessary time and effort
- Good, independent judgement and an ability to think creatively
- A willingness to speak your mind
- An understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
- An ability to work effectively as a member of a team
The time commitment for Trustees is around 4-6 hours a month. Board meetings are monthly, usually on a Saturday or in the evenings and Trustees are required to attend a minimum of 50% each year. Trustee positions are unremunerated, but reasonable travel, subsistence and childcare expenses will be reimbursed.
- Closing date for applications: 5:00pm on 22nd October 2021
- Date of informal interviews: week commencing 25th October 2021
We are open to enquiries from women who may be interested in joining our Board on a rolling basis, so please get in touch even if the closing date has passed.
How to apply
For an informal discussion or to request a trustee recruitment pack, please contact our Chair Nina Doran via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the role please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Covering Letter (Please outline how you meet the criteria in the Person Specification)
- Completed Equal Opportunities Form