Volunteer Trustee (Unremunerated)
|Job Title:||Volunteer Trustee (Unremunerated)|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Alison Corten|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 11:34|
We are recruiting a number of voluntary positions to join our Board of Trustees. If you are passionate about making a real difference to people’s lives, then a position on our Board could be perfect for you.
We’re keen to hear from people who share our values and are creative & imaginative to support (and challenge) the Board and management team in developing inspiring plans. Previous Board/trustee experience is not necessary and we welcome applications from all ages and backgrounds.
As a trustee you will have:
- Induction, training & reimbursable expenses
- Opportunities to make strategic decisions, develop new skills & to engage with professionals in our sector.
We meet every quarter either in person at the Cardiff Office; via Microsoft Teams or a combination of both; the expected time commitment is:
- Four Board Meetings per annum (Thursday 6pm to 8pm)
- We have two Committees that meet four times per annum (Thursday 4pm to 6pm & 6pm to 8pm)
- We like you to engage directly with staff and people we support either at events or through engagement visits – we value your time and it’s up to you how involved you would like to be.
The deadline for application is 25th September. CV’s are fine but we also want to know what it is about mirus that attracts you to want to join our Board. Please send your application to AlisonC@mirus-wales.org.uk. or for more information see our Recruitment Pack or call for an informal chat on 02920 236216 and ask to speak to Mandy or Alison.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
0 - 0
Trustee with Finance Experience
Unpaid voluntary role
Safeguarding & Whistle-blowing Trustee & Governor
0 - 0
Trustee Board Member - Strategic knowledge of residential property investment and development
0 - 0