|Job Title:||Volunteer treasurer/book-keeper|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Hillel Horwitz|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021 10:51|
The Michael Seres Foundation (MSF) is a new charity aiming:
- To improve the lives of Crohn’s & Colitis patients and their families creating a positive lasting impact to them and the wider IBD community
- To fund research leading to innovative treatments and a cure for Crohn’s & Colitis
- To empower patients through greater access to information and support
- To provide financial support to Crohn’s & Colitis patients and their families during hospitalisation/on-going treatment
- To generally help those suffering from Crohn’s & Colitis and their families.
We are looking for a volunteer treasurer or book-keeper to shape systems and process for accounting and ensure all monies are accounted for correctly. Anyone with the suitable skill set will be considered.
The MSF is a highly organised and well run charity aiming to make a real difference to the lives of Crohn’s sufferers. Anyone taking on this position will help make a real difference to the lives of those afflicted by this terrible condition.