25 days ago
Homebaked Community Land Trust
New opportunity at Homebaked CLT!
- Are you an experienced ‘numbers person’, who can create budgets, balance books and oversee financial planning & management?
- Are you passionate about helping a creative, ambitious, community led organisation in Liverpool?
Then why not apply for the role of VOLUNTEER TREASURER with us?
Homebaked CLT was set up to create community owned affordable housing to benefit those living and working in Anfield-Everton, and we are looking to appoint a volunteer treasurer who is committed to helping us achieve the next stage in our development.
You will have a place on our board (we meet monthly) & help us carry out our financial responsibilities. This can include:
- presenting financial reports to the board
- advising the board on how to carry out its financial responsibilities
- overseeing the preparation and scrutiny of annual accounts
- managing Homebaked CLT’s bank account and processing invoices and payments
- taking on some or all day to day financial duties, such as book-keeping & budgeting
We would love to work with someone who can act as a voice of financial expertise & experience, and who shares our values and passion for community led housing. You will have a central role in helping to promote the development of much needed & genuinely affordable homes and spaces for the Anfield-Everton community.
(As this is a local community project we encourage any local residents to apply although this is not a requirement.)
Here’s what our outgoing treasurer, Peter, says,
“I wanted to help improve the area but I also wanted to broaden my horizons, meet new people & develop myself. However, Homebaked really opened my eyes when I saw the skills, qualities and passion of the community and how local people were given a voice to represent the area: the CLT educated me - and I’ve enjoyed being part of the team, where we all bring in something different for the common good.”