Trustee with HR/finance background
|Job Title:||Trustee with HR/finance background|
|Salary:||Reasonable expenses covered|
|Contact Name:||Emily Pilkington|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018 14:56|
We are looking to expand and strengthen our trustee board to help us implement our exciting five year strategy and continue to develop as a sustainable and well-run organisation.
In particular, we are seeking people who, in addition to their general trustee role would use their experience to oversee specific areas of the charity’s work: Finance and/or Human Resources.
This role would work closely with the Chief Executive and Operations Officer to review and monitor Economy's financial performance and prepare accounts.
● Reviewing and monitoring Economy's financial performance
● Ensuring Economy prepares and files proper accounts
● Ensuring that Economy has robust and effective financial controls in place
● Appraise the financial viability of projects, plans, proposals and other initiatives which may have a financial or corporate structure implication.
● Oversee the production of regular forecasts, an annual budget and a long term financial plan, in partnership with the Operations Officer and the Finance and HR Committee.
This role would work closely with the Chief Executive and the Board Finance and HR Committee to ensure the charity complies with employment law and has best practice HR policies in place.
● Work closely with the Chief Executive as required when any HR issues arise.
● Work with the Chief Executive and Operations Officer to ensure Economy has best practice HR policies in place
● Advise the rest of the board on HR and employment law issues
● Ensure the charity complies with employment law as appropriate.
Deadline: Sunday 30th September
Interview: Week commencing Monday 8th October
Start date: Thursday 18th October
Please follow the link to our website for full details on how to apply