Trustee - voluntary role
|Job Title:||Trustee - voluntary role|
|Location:||Letchworth Garden City|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Kiersten Adams|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 11:13|
The MS Trust ensures that people with multiple sclerosis have the specialist care and information they need to get on with their lives. The charity is seeking to appoint 3 trustees to its Board of Trustees.
We are particularly looking for experience in the following areas:
- Personal experience of living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Formal legal or charitable law training
- Public relations/communications
- Formal financial training with senior level business experience, a real grasp of financial issues and a good understanding of budgets
- Professional experience of working with people with MS e.g. allied health professionals, MS nurse, GP, etc.
Time commitment: 4 meetings a year, held during the working day. Usually March, June, September and December. Plus one Board away day each year.
Duration: 3 year term
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire and Central London
Remuneration: Unremunerated, but reasonable expenses are eligible for reimbursement (by receipt). Training and support for Trustees is also available.
Contact for applications:
Kiersten Adams (Office Manager) 01462 476700 firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit our website at www.mstrust.org.uk/jobs
Closing date for applications: Friday 12 October 2018