|Job Title:||Trustee Treasurer|
|Salary:||Volunteer position, no salary.|
|Contact Name:||David Scillitoe|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 17:02|
The Treasurer will lead the trustees in the oversight of the charity’s strategic financial management. the treasurer will act as the lead trustee in articulating the financial governance of the organisation and will play an active role in ensuring that all trustees are fully able to understand the charity’s financial arrangements and contribute to financial discussion and decisions.
The Treasurer has oversight of financial accounting including management accounts, budgets, annual financials and similar reporting. The specific tasks within this role are —
- Ongoing oversight of the permanent Finance Officer.
- Board reporting including Management Accounts, Forecasts, CAB National reporting, etc. Responsibility for the Annual Audited Accounts.
- Supporting the Chief Officer in the production of an Annual Budget.
- Management of cash/assets including investment of free reserves.
- Engagement with longer term strategy, forecasting, fundraising and reporting to donors/funders.
- Ongoing financial input to the Executive and Board on wide variety of matters arising including new projects and contracts, property, etc.