Trustee - Northern School of Contemporary Dance
|Job Title:||Trustee - Northern School of Contemporary Dance|
|Contact Name:||Sarah McKenzie|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 14:52|
Northern School of Contemporary Dance is seeking to appoint two new dedicated, self-motivated and talented trustees. We are particularly looking for trustees with an understanding of finance and Audit as we have vacancies on both our Audit and Finance Committees.
The School is seeking to appoint trustees with the energy, skills, expertise and connections to support the achievement of its new strategic objectives and who:
• Are sympathetic and excited to contribute to realising and evolving the School’s vision and strategy.
• Value the transforming power of an arts education, ideally with a special interest in dance.
• Are willing to commit time and energy – not just to preparing for and attending meetings, but to inspiring, challenging and supporting the leadership team, including attending some performances and acting as an ambassador for
the School in contributing to our future development and sustainability.
• Are innovative and creative thinkers able to stimulate and contribute to well-rounded and carefully considered strategic decision-making.
• Have the highest aspirations for the School and strive for excellence at all times.
• Are dedicated, committed and self-motivated.
The posts are unremunerated but reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed, in line with the school’s travel policy.
If you are interested in the roles and would like to find out more information or you would like to apply, you can contact the Clerk, Sarah McKenzie at email@example.com. Applications should be made by CV along with a covering letter addressing the requirements set out in the advertisement, job description and person specification. The closing date is Sunday 6th January 2019. Interviews will be held on Monday 28th January 2019.