Trustee - Marketing & Commuications
|Job Title:||Trustee - Marketing & Commuications|
|Contact Name:||Eleanor Urben|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 14:19|
Improving Lives works with Nottingham City residents to provide support services tailored to their individual needs. We work in partnership with many services to support adults with complex health and social needs to manage the challenges they face more effectively.
We are looking forward to welcoming a new trustee to our board who will advise us on our marketing and communications strategy as well as working with the other trustees to support and shape the work and strategic direction of our organisation.
- To develop and implement an integrated strategic marketing and communications plan to advance brand identity of the organisation.
- To broaden awareness of the charity’s values and priorities; and increase its visibility across a wider audience.
For a full role description please request a copy of our candidate pack from Reach TrusteeWorks.
Experience & qualities required
- Marketing and PR/Communications expertise.
- Demonstrated leadership and management, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of business, commerce or industry.
- Experience of the strategic use of social media as effective communication mechanisms to support services and activities.
- Commitment to the charity’s objects, aims and values and willingness to devote time to carry out responsibilities.
- Understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of Trusteeship and adhering to Nolan’s seven principles of public life: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership.
- An interest in health & mental health.
- Experience of working within the charity, voluntary and public sector.
- Application of marketing strategy to charitable/not for profit organisations.
- The board meets at least six times a year at our Mansfield Road premises.
What’s in it for the Volunteer?
We are a friendly and welcoming board of trustees with a wealth of skills and networks; we offer the opportunity to be a valued member of our board and to give something back using your skills. You will have an induction with the CEO and time with the team and Chair to understand the charity and the support we provide.
How to Apply In order to apply, please submit your CV and a short covering letter stating why you wish to join the organisation, what skills and experience you will bring to the Board and including any other relevant information.
Applications should be made via Reach TrusteeWorks in the first instance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's