Trustee (Finance ) Voluntary Role
|Job Title:||Trustee (Finance ) Voluntary Role|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Margaret Young|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 16:13|
If you are passionate about people, animals, environmental impact, sustainability, education and enhancing the local area, creating opportunities for people, have accountancy qualifications and some spare time, this could be a great opportunity for you to be a founding part of something that provides far reaching benefits to the community. This is a unique chance for you to become part of this exciting Community Interest Company in the Surrey area and make a real difference. SurreyFields is looking for a voluntary board member to undertake the role of financial planning to help procure premises.
Time required: 3-4 hours per month (varied)
Current Location of board meetings: Hampton Hill, TW12
You will be a certified accountant (likely ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
Previous experience in a Corporate or Not for profit environment
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and financial management (as necessary).
- Good financial analysis skills
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels
- Experience of accounts payable and receivable systems and procedures
- Solid grounding in finance laws and legislation
Experience of preparation and submission of annual accounts
- Knowledge and experience of current and fundraising finance practice relevant to voluntary and community organisations would be an advantage.
Treasury skills would be an advantage.
- Personal Qualities
- You will be able to work across a large and varied team, give direction whilst providing coaching support, act as a voice for the charity, good networker with external bodies. You will be able to prepare and present financial analysis to fellow board members and external bodies.
If you are interested in applying for this role and want to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please send your CV, along with your contact details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's