Trustee - Finance Director
|Job Title:||Trustee - Finance Director|
|Contact Name:||Julian Knight|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 16:06|
Creative Futures is a multi-arts charity offering transformative experiences through the arts to children and young people, especially those from disadvantaged communities. Every project we deliver is unique, and devised to meet the specific needs and priorities of our partner communities or schools.
Creative Futures is seeking a new Trustee to join the Board who will take the role of (honorary) Finance Director from January 2021. This role includes:
- Acting as an account signatory to co-authorise weekly payments made by the management through our online banking system with the Co-operative Bank (with whom we have a double signatory account).
- Assisting the Creative Director (where necessary) with maintaining monthly management accounts and preparing quarterly finance reviews for Board meetings.
- Proof reading the sets of Accounts prepared by Goldwins and advising on any errors or amendments.
- Advising the Board and Management on major finance-related decisions.
Essential qualities and qualifications:
- A qualified accountant.
- A passion for the arts and their place in society, especially for children.
- A passion for the rights of all children to be able to experience and participate in the arts.
- Availability to make a commitment involving weekly payment authorisation (approximately 10 minutes); quarterly meetings; occasional advice; and to get involved in other aspects of the charity’s financial management.
The full job specificaiton can be found on our website: https://www.creativefuturesuk.com/work-with-us
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's