Trustee at Bridging Arts
|Job Title:||Trustee at Bridging Arts|
|Contact Name:||Susan Roberts|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 10:39|
People. Action. Art. We're a small, dynamic charity, delivering big results on minimal budgets. We give people without a voice a platform to speak out through arts-related projects. We work with disadvantaged and isolated people, people who don't normally have a spotlight thrown on them.
Our Trustees make a real difference to our work and we're keen to welcome new people to the team. We're particularly keen to find people with social media and accountancy skills. But - if you've got a flexible mind, an ability to spot opportunities, and you're analytical and positive, we're really keen to hear from you.
- working with local people in Cornwall to mark centenaries relating to World Wars One and Two
- developing workshops to bring migrant workers and local people together in Cornwall
- researching a cultural cookery book with older people in London
This is a real alternative to giving money to charity. Instead of giving funds, we inviting you to donate your skills instead to make a direct difference.
- a practical and positive attitude to problem-solving
- knowledge of charity governance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's