Trustee and the Chair of the Finance & Business Committee (FinBiz) at the Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse
|Job Title:||Trustee and the Chair of the Finance & Business Committee (FinBiz) at the Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Adlard|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 14:55|
Finance & Business Committee Chair
We are looking for an individual who can further strengthen our charitable governance structure as a Trustee and the Chair of our Finance & Business Committee (FinBiz). FinBiz advises the Board on all matters relating to financial and business performance and any subsequent risk to the Trust. Given the specialist financial knowledge required to deliver this role, we would ask that applicants have ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA accountancy qualifications
Anyone joining us would play a key advocacy role for the organisation, connecting people from all walks of life with the work we do. We are keen for the Board to reflect the diversity of the communities which we serve, and welcome interest from individuals who can bring their unique perspective from different backgrounds, behaviours, personality, artistic tastes, life experiences and beliefs. We particularly encourage expressions of Interest from people from black, asian and diverse ethnic backgrounds, women, disabled people and from people under the age of 40.
We welcome applications from people who have:
- A commitment to the Everyman & Playhouse theatres and our work
- A willingness to devote time and expertise
- Good, independent judgement
- The ability to think creatively and share ideas
- A willingness to speak their mind
- Understood and accepted the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
- The ability to respect confidences
- The ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- A commitment to adhering to the Nolan Committee’s seven principles of public life: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership.
This is a voluntary position and is not remunerated, however, expenses can be claimed.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's