22 days ago
Association of Chartered Physiotherapists In Neurology
ACPIN is one of the largest Professional Networks recognised by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. It is concerned with all aspects of physiotherapy related to the needs of neurologically impaired adults and their relatives and carers.
ACPIN is a dynamic and proactive group. Its function is to encourage the pursuit of excellence in the field of neurological physiotherapy practice.
We are currently seeking Trustees to join our newly formed Board of Trustees. We are specifically looking for Trustees with experience or expertise in:
Applicants must have the capacity to meet in person between 4-8 times per year for at least one day. Further responsibilities of the Trustee will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of ACPIN’s charitable purpose
- Managing ACPIN’s resources responsibly
- Acting with integrity, adopting values and creating a culture which helps achieve the organisation’s charitable purposes.
- Managing and monitoring ACPIN’s organisational performance
- Lead the organisation by being transparent, accountable and embracing diversity in both the organisation’s functions as with the reach of its activities.
For further details, please refer to the Trustee pack available on request. Please submit your application to the email provided, including your CV and a cover letter explaining your strengths and why you feel you would be a good fit for this role.
Please note that this is a voluntary position so no salary will be offered although ACPIN will reimburse all reasonable ‘out of pocket’ travel expenses to attend ACPIN meetings and/or events.