|Job Published:||May 30, 2018 13:29|
- Do you want to join an organisation that is making an impact?
- Do you enjoy working with others in a committed and challenging team?
- Do you want to make a difference, and support families in need?
- Could you be our next treasurer?
We need strategic thinkers with drive, ambition and commitment to help us plan for the future and deliver the best support possible for RICS professionals.
We have a great and committed bunch of volunteer trustees, who play a vital role in helping LionHeart develop its charitable aims and have the satisfaction of knowing they are helping their fellow professionals.
During this round of recruitment we are particularly interested to hear from candidates who have one or more of the following:
- Experience of financial governance and management with a great eye for detail. This is with a view to taking over the role of treasurer from 2019 when our current treasurer retires
- Connections within RICS and an up to date understanding of the issues affecting RICS members
We are also keen to diversify our board of trustees and would encourage applications from all ages and backgrounds.
Could you help us make a difference?
A trustees' information pack, our latest accounts and governance documents are available from our website along with an application form.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's