6 days ago
1.1 million people in the UK have been diagnosed with Long-COVID.
This condition makes everyday activity, such as washing or dressing, impossible.
COVID RESEARCH is there for Long COVID suffers, in the short, medium and long term.
We fund and publish research into Long COVID.
We campaign for Long COVID to be recognised as a disability.
We co-ordinate mental health services.
The Treasurer will…
- help create a new UK charity.
- select and open a bank account.
- oversee, approve and present budgets, accounts and financial statements.
- ensure accounts are prepared and disclosed in the form required by the relevant statutory bodies, eg Charity Commission.
- ensure the charity has an appropriate reserves policy and investment policy.
- gain a higher sense of personal well-being.
The Treasurer should have…
- financial qualifications and experience.
- a willingness to make unpopular recommendations to the board.