Treasurer Wanted - Help suffers of Long COVID
|Job Title:||Treasurer Wanted - Help suffers of Long COVID|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Morgan Saunders|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 11:54|
1.1 million people in the UK have been diagnosed with Long-COVID.
This condition makes everyday activity, such as washing or dressing, impossible.
LONG COVID TRUST is there for Long COVID suffers, in the short, medium and long term.
We fund and publish research into Long COVID.
We campaign for Long COVID to be recognised as a disability.
We co-ordinate mental health services.
The Treasurer will…
- help create a new UK charity.
- select and open a bank account.
- oversee, approve and present budgets, accounts and financial statements.
- ensure accounts are prepared and disclosed in the form required by the relevant statutory bodies, eg Charity Commission.
- ensure the charity has an appropriate reserves policy and investment policy.
- gain a higher sense of personal well-being.
The Treasurer should have…
- financial qualifications and experience.
- a willingness to make unpopular recommendations to the board.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's