Treasurer Trustee - Voluntary
|Job Title:||Treasurer Trustee - Voluntary|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Claire Douglas|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2020 14:09|
Tang Hall Community Centre is looking to recruit an experienced, and committed Treasurer to join our Board of Trustees.
The role is a voluntary position and includes monthly trustee meetings to help create strategy for the running of the centre, and provide oversight for our community projects, budgets and policies.
- Monitoring our financial position and reporting to the Board
- In conjunction with the Centre Manager monitor cash-flow forecasting, income streams, outgoing expenses and the overarching strategic management of the organisation’s financial resources
- Act as a signatory on the organisations bank accounts and investment products.
- Oversee preparation and submission of the charity’s annual accounts and return.
- Work experience in the field of finance as an accountant or advanced bookkeeper; a financial qualification (or equivalent) is desirable.
- An understanding of budgets and of management and statutory accounts
- A knowledge of charity-specific financial matters such as restricted funding.
- Willingness to provide a couple of hours a week of time (remotely or face to face) to work with the Centre Manager to ensure accurate bookkeeping.
- Experience with using Quickbooks Online software package for bookkeeping.
- Experience of making decisions collectively on boards, committees or other types of working groups.
- Commitment to and enthusiasm for the work of Tang Hall Community Centre