23 days ago
Islington Boat Club
Islington Boat Club is a small charity with a 50 year history of providing access to water-based activities for young people, those with disabilities and the wider community.
We are looking for a volunteer to join our board of trustees and take over the role of treasurer.
Committee meetings are held bi-monthly in the evening and it is estimated that the role of treasurer would take up the equivalent of half a day per week.
For details of the activities on offer at the club and of its impact on the community, please check our website.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Act as Treasurer of our small charity
- Provide advice and guidance over the annual setting of budgets and business plans
- Review monthly management accounts and advise on their implications and any necessary actions
- Represent and advise on all financial matters including the annual report and accounts
- Liaise with any audit partners
- Work closely with the Chair, office manager and professional fundraiser to ensure the smooth financial running and continued financial health of our charity