|Job Title:||Treasurer Trustee|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Reference:||Ref Treasurer 02|
|Contact Name:||Maureen Nolan|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 13:39|
The London Gardens Trust (LGT) is seeking a Treasurer to join the Board and take over from the current Treasurer when she steps down from the role.
The main responsibilities are to:
- lead on the Board's duty to ensure proper accounting records and kept and financial resources are controlled, inveested and spent economically, in line with governance, legal and regulatory requirements;
- Prepare budgets, management accounts and annual financial statements for Board approval and present financial reports to the Board;
- Oversee the charity's financial risks managemetn and report on financial health to the Board at regular intervals;
- Help to ensure that the financial resources of the Truste meets its present and future needs and to lead on the deveopment and implementation of appropriate financial reserves and cost management policies;
- Ensure that the Trustees are properly informed about their financial duties and responsibilities;
- Liaise with the external auditors on specific issues in the auditing process and related Board representations; and
- Keep the Reserves Policy under review to ensure it is appropriate and provide advice to cope with changing circumstances.
The Board meets six times a year in the evenings (currently by Zoom) and there is an annual Board Awayday. There will also be email exchanges between meetings.
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining why you are interested in the position and what you think you can bring to the role to Maureen Nolan at email@example.com by 30 November 2020. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an informal interview in early December.