Treasurer sought for Cyclopark - Europe's leading cycling destination
|Job Title:||Treasurer sought for Cyclopark - Europe's leading cycling destination|
|Contact Name:||Emma Patmore|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 13:11|
Cyclopark - Europe's leading cycling destination – seeking a Treasurer
Cyclopark is part of the UK’s Olympic legacy and since opening has attracted more than 500,000 visitors, and hosted some of the UK’s biggest cycling events at what has become one of the premier facilities in the UK and Europe. Based in Kent, we are transforming the lives of thousands of young, disabled, and able-bodied people and encouraging healthy lifestyles as well as supporting elite sport. With the largest number of adapted bicycles for people with disabilities in the south east and an expanding schools programme, we are truly making a difference.
We have an impressive board but require a qualified accountant on the board who is willing to take on the role of Treasurer. We are particularly keen to attract candidates who are young and from a more diverse background.
The Skills Required
Individuals are sought who have a strong empathy with Cyclopark's mission. You should also have:
- Demonstrable experience of building and sustaining relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues
- A proven track record of sound judgement and effective decision making
- Expertise and experience in finance with the willingness to sit as Honorary Treasurer
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience to complement this high-performing board and contribute to the future strategic direction of the organisation, please supply the following:
- A comprehensive CV highlighting your achievements in your current and previous roles, and including details of two referees (who will not be contacted without your prior knowledge or consent);
- A supporting statement explaining how you believe your skills and experience match the requirements of the role, directly addressing the person specification.
Please visit our recruitment partner Trustees Unlimited's website to submit these documents and to find out more about this opportunity.