|Contact Name:||Mark Whitaker|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 15:27|
The Kaloko Trust is a small international development charity working in Zambia, and we are proud of what we have achieved over the last twenty-four years.
We are entering a period of transition and are looking to refresh and diversify our Board with three to four new Trustees, who are committed to making a difference and contributing their talents and energy to benefit some of the most disadvantaged communities in the world.
We currently have four Trustees and are particularly interested in receiving applications from those with skills and experience in the following areas:
• Fundraising, marketing and PR
• Human Resources / organisational development
• International Development, particularly rural development
• Experience of Africa, particularly Zambia.
• For the Treasurer role we are looking for a qualified accountant with demonstrated commercial awareness and knowledge, plus knowledge of charity SORP and impending changes.
Amongst the recruits we hope to find someone who would be a candidate for Chair in due course.
If you don’t have these particular skills but are creative, committed and would like to help Kaloko thrive and grow into a more resilient, relevant and impactful organisation then please do still get in touch.
Please visit our website www.kalokotrust.org for more information and to download the job description and application pack.
If you have questions please contact Mark Whitaker on 01273 766660 or email@example.com - but note that the office is open part-time.
Applications by midnight on Sunday 12 May 2019
Interviews (London) on Saturday 1 June 2019