|Reference:||ref - 120|
|Contact Name:||Helen Donovan|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 13:18|
The BCFC Foundation is developing into a charity that can respond to the needs of the community of Bath, targeting areas of disadvantage and deprivation. We are an independent charity with strong links to Bath City Football Club.
Our aim is to work collaboratively and in partnership with local communities to create opportunities, affect change and support individuals to fulfil their potential. Through the promotion of inclusive football sessions, health and wellbeing activities with a focus on key areas of need, our objective is to deliver high quality support with passion and enthusiasm whilst remaining locally led and grounded in the community.
- presenting financial reports to the board in a format that helps the board understand the charity's financial position.
- advising the board on how to carry out its financial responsibilities
- liaising with accountants
- overseeing the preparation and scrutiny of annual accounts
- overseeing delivery and sound financial management of the organisation
- advising team members on budgets
- advising fundraisers with financial support
- day to day running of the Foundation's finances (salary payments, invoices etc)