|Job Title:||Treasurer/Financial Strategist|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Mike Allen|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 16:19|
You are a financial strategist. You understand the need for projected and planned growth. You’re also interested in business development for non-profit organisations and in improving the charity & voluntary sector.
Obviously, then, you’re our next Treasurer.
- Take a strategic overview of the financial affairs of the organisation
- Help set the budget, monitor and report on its financial health
- Review and approve expenditure via secure online access
- Oversee the production of necessary financial reports/returns, accounts and audit
- Ensure effective financial procedures are in place and records are being kept
- Help other Trustees govern the organisation
Skills and abilities we need:
- Financial analysis
- Good communication and team-working
- Finance practice relevant to voluntary & community charities or SMEs
- Business development ideas
- Accounting or finance qualification are very welcome
Find out more:
You will need to be eligible to be a charity Trustee & company Director, which we will explain.
Information for prospective Trustees, including a full Role Description and Person Specification can be obtained via the email address shown.
You can also arrange to have an informal discussion, without obligation.
Your CV or application will be read by inVOLve’s Trustees and an interview offered to exceptional candidates as soon as mutually-convenient.