18 days ago
inVOLve Community Services
Volunteer Treasurer for older people’s charity
Do you have the skills and enthusiasm to join the Trustees of Age Concern Bracknell Forest?
- Take an overview of the financial affairs of the organisation
- Help set the budget, monitor and report on its financial health
- Oversee the production of necessary financial reports/returns, accounts and audit
- Ensure effective financial procedures are in place and records are being kept
- Help other Trustees govern the organisation
Skills and abilities we need:
- Financial analysis
- Good communication and team-working
- Finance practice relevant to voluntary & community charities or SMEs
- Business development ideas
- Accounting or finance qualification are welcome but not a prerequisite
This appointment is being managed for us by involve Community Services, a charity-support organisation.
You will need to be eligible to be a charity Trustee & company Director, which we will explain.
Information for prospective Trustees, including a full Role Description and Person Specification can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also arrange to have an informal discussion, without obligation.
Your CV or application will be read by Age Concern Bracknell Forest’s Trustees and an interview offered to exceptional candidates as soon as mutually-convenient.