|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Virginia Barnes|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 12:16|
Location is remote.
Steps Worldwide, the leading charity working for all those whose lives are affected by childhood lower limb conditions, are looking for a qualified accountant to join our Board of Trustees as our new Treasurer.
We are a tiny charity which provides essential support for families in the UK and around the world. We are are hoping to do more internationally, through DFID, so need a Treasurer with good understanding of SOPR.
We are looking for:
· A qualified Accountant/Treasurer – chartered level preferred
· Good understanding of Charity SOPR
· Auditing and risk management skills and experience
· Ideally with some experience of working in the charities sector – not essential
· Ideally an Associate Member of Corporate Trustees – but not essential
· Exceptional communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
This voluntary position will play a vital role in ensuring Steps can continue to provide essential services to families and those who are impacted by a lower limb condition.
For more information visit: