|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Reference:||REF - TRE0698|
|Contact Name:||Claire Easton|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2018 11:20|
- Would you like to help improve the quality of life of carers in North Tyneside?
- Are you passionate about ensuring that the voices of carers are heard?
- Are you a positive, driven and committed individual?
At this exciting time of development, we are looking for a Treasurer to join our existing team to ensure that North Tyneside Carers’ Centre carries out its charitable purposes and delivers its strategic plan.
Established in 1994 as an independent charity, we provide support and services that enable carers to: sustain their own wellbeing alongside caring; overcome the barriers they face on a daily basis; build confidence and self-esteem and achieve their full potential.
Ideally you will:
- be a qualified and experienced accountant
- have a strong commitment to the ethos and values of the Centre
- bring your time, energy and commitment to work in the best interests of the organisation.
While all of our trustees have responsibility for the money, as treasurer you will have particular responsibility for overseeing the finances of the Centre and reporting to the Board of Trustees.
For further information or to request an application pack please contact:
the Chief Executive on (0191) 643 2298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£0.00 - Voluntary role
Trustees and Treasurer
Dumfries and Galloway
0 - 0
Wetherby Fundraising Group - Treasurer
0 - 0
Nottingham Fundraising Group - Member, Chair, Secretary & Treasurer roles
Derby Fundraising Group - Member, Chair, Secretary & Treasurer roles