|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Potts|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 12:28|
Would you like to join our active Board of Trustees?
We’re looking for a treaasurer who has a keen interest in the built environment and heritage who would enjoy getting involved in our work to conserve and promote Norfolk’s built heritage.
This is a voluntary role which involves:
– overseeing the Trust’s accounts
– authorising payments
– liaising with the Trust’s secretary and external accountants
– overseeing the administration of staff pensions (we employ 2 part-time staff)
– attending quarterly board meetings and presenting quarterly accounts
– presenting annual accounts at the AGM
There’s also the chance to get involved in non-finance matters such as specific projects or taking an interest in a particular building, should you wish to do so.
A formal accountancy qualification is not essential, but candidates should have a good grasp of financial matters.
Find out more about us at www.nhbt.org.uk
If you are interested in the treasurer role please send applications, including a CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org