|Contact Name:||Louise McDade|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2020 17:39|
Join us in Creating a Brighter Future in Bolton
Bolton Together is the children and young people’s voluntary and community sector consortium for Bolton. We are recruiting three new Trustees to support the collaborative.
This is an exciting time to join the Board having recently secured significant investment to extend our emotional health and well-being offer. As a collective we reach the 73,000 children and young people, and their families in Bolton, working collaboratively to improve their quality of life, provide high quality services and make the best use of resources.
As a Trustee you will have
- The chance to improve health & wellbeing of young people and families
- Influence to shape innovative projects
- An opportunity to become part of a small, committed Board who are driven to provide the best person-centred services
We are looking for
- Enthusiastic and energetic individuals, passionate about improving the lives of children, young people, and families
- Individuals with a commitment to working collaboratively
We are particularly keen to recruit people with:
- An understanding of a young person’s perspective
- Experience in the health sector
Trustees meet monthly for two hours via zoom. This is a voluntary role.
New Trustees will have an informal induction and an opportunity to participate in training. All out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
For an informal chat about the role, email: email@example.com