|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Adeniran|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 13:23|
About The Company
Our client is one of the UK's largest campaigning organisation. They bring together millions of UK citizens around a set of shared values: to defend fairness, protect rights and freedoms, promote peace, preserve the planet and deepen democracy. Using a combination of digital communications with political strategy and good old-fashioned grassroots organising.
The charity is looking to bring financial expertise on to the board to provide valuable challenge and support to the exec team and play a leading role on the board to make sure that their financial governance is high quality. This new role of a treasurer will hold the executive team to account to enable the charity to spend money well, hit vital income targets, and maintain high-quality financial management as they continue to grow.
● Chartered accountant
● Experience in financial leadership at a senior level
● Strong background in driving organisational growth through effective financial management
● Up for doing things differently and taking calculated risks
● Politically independent. Not tribal in political outlook, and free of any contractual connections or obligations to any particular political party. Able to bring impartiality and objectivity to organisational decision-making
● Commitment to being transparent with the organisation's members about what they do with their money
How To Apply
The recruitment process is being undertaken by Inclusive Boards on behalf of the organisation. If you wish to apply for this position, please supply the following:
– A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
– A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application
– Please provide details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of the capacity and over what period of time they have known you. Referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
– Diversity monitoring form – this is part of our recruitment practice. Your data will be stored separately from your application and will at no time be connected to you or your application.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact:
020 7267 8369
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's