|Job Title:||PROSPECT RESEARCHER|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||HR Team IWI|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018 09:00|
IWI Prospect Researchers are our major gift gurus. You will identify, collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate information on stakeholders, stakeholder groups and issues of strategic importance to the fundraising team in order to enhance the team’s ability to successfully acquire funding for the activities of IWI.
▪ Develop, implement, and manage systems and procedures to meet the information needs of fundraising staff and other members of IWI, in preparation for contacting, cultivating, and soliciting major gift prospects (individuals, corporations, and other organisations, such as foundations).
▪ Qualify major gift prospects by researching and analysing individuals and corporate entities for: giving potential, and propensity to donate in order to establish priorities and strategies for the successful solicitation of donors.
▪ Devise strategies for obtaining new prospects in order to ensure the ongoing development, expansion, and renewal of the prospect base, to which IWI will turn for current and future support.
▪ Prepare detailed and up-to-date research briefings on prospects and/or groups of prospects for fundraising staff in advance of calls and events in order to obtain optimal outcomes.
▪ Participate in and contribute to the formulation of IWI's strategy as it pertains to the processes and procedures of programmes and campaigns.
▪ Using a broad spectrum of sources, you will research, organise, and evaluate a prospect’s financial capacity, ability to give, willingness to give, charitable interests, and connection to IWI
▪ Produce in-depth, well-written reports on prospects based on a combination of data from the donor database, available financial records and other markers of high quality donors
▪ Writes frequent prospect briefings for the use of the fundraising team
▪ Implement new research techniques as they arise, striving to design the ultimate prospect research methodology
▪ Work with other fundraising staff to improve IWI’s fundraising strategies
▪ Provide general support to fundraising staff and work on special projects when called for
▪ Investigate, analyse, and synthesise large quantities of data into a user-friendly and concise format for the use of the fundraising team
▪ Be discreet with valuable and personal donor details that are often confidential