PDWRA Trustee Roles
|Job Title:||PDWRA Trustee Roles|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Stacey Bennett|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2021 15:08|
Pug Dog Welfare And Rescue Association
Due to an uptick in the volume of work for the PDWRA, we are looking for volunteers for the following roles: Treasurer, Secretary, Administrative Support and Head of Fundraising.
To oversee the financial management of the Charity including:
- income and outgoings
- budget allocations
- working closely with our fundraising team
- A financial qualification or relevant background is a must.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who enjoys helping to manage many projects at once. The secretary will support the Chairman and Trustees in:
- coordinating projects
- internal comms
- managing Trustee meetings
- Understanding and maintaining the Charity’s internal governance rules
- Monitoring for new governance standards
The administrator will support the Secretary in :
- managing meetings and ensuring tasks are completed
- Overseeing the flow of information as projects progress
- Help the trustees with critical projects
Head of Fundraising
To oversee a cohesive strategy that draws together and boosts our current methods of fundraising whilst guiding the charity to develop its income.
All roles are voluntary and unpaid. There are no set hours requested for each role, but each candidate will be asked to attend monthly meetings to support the charity.
You do not need to be a pug owner, but a love of dogs and some contact with the breed is preferred.
For further information or to apply for a role, please email: email@example.com
To find out more about our charity, please visit our website: www.pugwelfare-rescue.org.uk