|Job Title:||OUTREACH MANAGER|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||HR Team IWI|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 00:11|
The Outreach Manager will be the main point of contact between the AudioRoar! team and prospective guests. You will work to fill interview slots for each episode. Additionally, the Outreach Manager will represent IWI to various populations as needed to further expand the awareness of our organisation’s mission. This position requires an ability to work well with a variety of individuals, departments and organisations, as well as staff, to create successful productions. Additional requirements include strong communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
▪ Develop and nurture relationships for the purpose of garnering interviews
▪ Work with team, partners, and participants to ensure successful programmes
▪ Connect with key stakeholders and decision-makers to introduce topics and projects
▪ Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders globally, in particular London, by communicating with prospective guests
▪ Identify potential guests for episodes, and work to bring them on the podcast as guests
▪ Work with podcast staff to develop and implement plans to enhance and broaden the selection and content of AudioRoar!
▪ Speak on behalf of and provide representation of IWI at various events when necessary
▪ Work with other teams to appropriately promote AudioRoar!
▪ Strong writing and editing/proofreading skills
▪ Ability to work independently
▪ Self-motivated; comfortable working independently
▪ Both willing to and skilled at taking initiative in problem solving and programming improvements
▪ Ability to communicate effectively one on one and in group settings.
▪ Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities and projects
▪ Podcast experience a plus