Non Executive Board Member
|Job Title:||Non Executive Board Member|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Annie Godolphin|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2018 13:00|
2018 marks Reason Digital’s 10th year of working on digital for good projects and innovations. As a social enterprise we believe technology is the best means to having a positive, scalable impact in the world. We have grown year on year and now as a team of 40 talented and socially conscious individuals, we are leaders in making digital do good.
We’re lucky enough to work with a number of inspiring organisations including Age UK, Parkinson’s UK, BBC Children in Need, Terrence Higgins Trust, Teenage Cancer Trust and many more.
We are now looking for a board to add value and experience to our organisation. Why? We feel that with the right guidance and know-how we can continue to expand the scope and reach of the digital projects we work on, making our impact and innovations in society even bigger.
Long Term Organisational Objectives:
- Significant financial growth.
- Reason Digital ventures and side projects are scaled and expanded.
- Expand Reason Digital’s reach into new territories, allowing the business to grow geographically as well as financially.
Board Expertise Required:
- Driving forward large-scale business growth. Contemporary experience within a commercial agency environment
- Advice and guidance in areas of legal and compliance. Business focused including IP and employment. International knowledge/experience is a bonus.
- Strong, high level networks. UK/focussed but EU is a bonus. Networks in the charity sector, CSR sector, digital sector, government and funders.
Other desirable areas of skill/knoweldge required:
- International diversification
- Venture investment
- Horizon scanning
- Knowledge of sector
- Knowledge of operating environment (third sector and digital)
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or for an informal chat about the role contact Annie on 0161 660 7949.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Board of Management Member x 2
Board members serve on a voluntary basis and reasonable out-of-pocket expenses for Board business will be reimbursed.
Chair and Board Members
0 - 0
Investment Committee Member
0 - 0
Professional Indemnity Committee Member
Investment Advisory Group (IAG) Member