Newcastle-under-Lyme Fundraising Group - Collection Tin Coordinator
|Job Title:||Newcastle-under-Lyme Fundraising Group - Collection Tin Coordinator|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Baggott|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 16:31|
We're currently setting up a new and exciting Alzheimer's Research UK Fundraising Group for the Newcastle-under-Lyme area and we're looking for a volunteer to fulfill the role of collection tin coordinator.
Our Fundraising Groups raise funds and vital awareness amongst their local communities. They act as local ambassadors in their areas, organising local events such as coffee mornings, quizzes and collections, displaying posters in local businesses and encouraging clubs, community groups, schools and other individuals to support us.
Our Fundraising Groups are such important volunteers to us. They allow us to have a greater presence across the UK and in local communities which we wouldn’t otherwise have.
If you’ve got what it takes to become the collection tin coordinator for our new and exciting Newcastle-under-Lyme Fundraising Group, you’ll be involved in:
- Distributing ARUK collection tins to shops and businesses in your local area
- Identifying and securing new venues for collection tins
- Maintaining and servicing the collection tins every three months
- Supporting the fundraising group trasurer with counting and banking donations from the collecting tins
- Developing strong relationships with the site contacts
- Distributing and encouraging site contacts to display posters advertising ARUK activities
- Representing the charity in a professional manner
No matter how busy your lifestyle, this role will fit around your commitments. You can volunteer on your terms, as little or as much as you like.
Although you do not need to have previous experience of a similar volunteering role within a charity, ideally you will have the following:
- Good knowledge of the the local area
- Communication and influencing skills
- Numeracy and attention to detail
- Honesty and reliability
- A passion for the work of Alzheimer’s Research UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's