Member - ICAEW Remuneration Committee
|Job Title:||Member - ICAEW Remuneration Committee|
|Salary:||Unremunerated. Expenses reimbursed.|
|Contact Name:||Jackline Ryland|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 15:55|
ICAEW is seeking to appoint a member to its Remuneration Committee and is keen to hear from individuals who have:
- Past experience of being on a remuneration committee
- Knowledge of remuneration trends across other organisations
- Understanding of the need to recruit and retain good quality staff
- Understanding of principles around remuneration, equal pay, bonus and expenses policies
The ICAEW Remuneration Committee is responsible for:
- Agreeing the remuneration package of the Chief Executive and the Executive Directors.
- Keeping under review the elements of the remuneration package provided for ICAEW staff
- Reviewing and agreeing, from time to time, the principles and policies relating to travel and subsistence and other expenses payable to members and volunteers.
The committee meets four times a year, at Chartered Accountant's Hall in London, for meetings of two hours duration. The term of office is for an initial period of two years from June 2019 - June 2021.
This is a unremunerated role. Expenses incurred as part of the role are reimbursed as per ICAEW expenses policy. The role offers committee members an opportunity to be part of the current debate around executive remuneration, network with peers and industry professionals and be associated with a leading body in the Accountancy profession.
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a CV and covering letter addressed to Maura Owens, HR Director. Deadline for applications is 22 March 2019.