|Job Title:||Marketing Trustee|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Eleanor Urben|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 16:06|
Reach Volunteering are working with Northmoor Community Association, who are seeking a new Marketing Trustee to join their friendly and committed board and help the organisation keep abreast of raising awareness of their services for their beneficiaries.
Being a trustee at Northmoor Community Association will provide you an opportunity to have a profound impact on an organisation that has the needs of the community at its heart.
We are a learning organisation, whose main objective is to meet the needs of the community in Longsight. You will join a collaborative and open team and contribute with your skills and experience to keep our high standards of service and commitment to our clients. We have been awarded a PQASSO quality assurance mark, which is a great achievement for a small organisation such as ourselves
- To help develop and implement an integrated strategic marketing and communications plan
- To broaden awareness of the charity’s values and priorities and increase its visibility across a wider audience.
- Create a marketing/public relations strategy that will allow the organisation to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences including corporate sponsors, media and key influencers.
- To help update existing marketing materials (i.e. website)
- To work with the trustees and staff to recognise internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- To oversee the ongoing development of the organisation’s marketing and communications strategy in conjunction with management and the board.
- To serve as communications spokesperson on behalf of the trustees when require
- Marketing and PR/Communication expertise
- Demonstrated leadership and management, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of the strategic use of social media as effective communication mechanisms to support services and activities
- Actively participate as a key member of the board
- Experience of identifying and cultivating corporate networking opportunities
- Application of marketing strategy to charitable/not for profit organisations
The Board meets at 6 times a year for 1 1/2 hours in the evening (6.30pm-8pm) and one AGM.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted via Reach Volunteering in the first instance. Please submit your CV along with a covering letter stating why you wish to join the organisation, the skills and experience you would bring to the board and any other relevant information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's