Legal Non Executive Director
|Job Title:||Legal Non Executive Director|
|Salary:||fixed expenses allowance|
|Contact Name:||Emma Patmore|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 18:23|
About this opportunity
The London Learning Consortium (LLC) is one of the City’s largest and growing Third Sector Consortium's. As a Community Interest Company, they offer learning and employment services to individuals, employees and employers to enable social and economic prosperity, enterprise and growth. LLC is over ten years old and provides accredited and non-accredited skills provision across London and the South of England.
LLC is seeking a Non-Executive Director with legal expertise. You are likely to already have had Non-Executive Director experience, and some of the experience as mentioned below would be beneficial but not a must:
* Post 16/Adult Skills and Education Sector
* Senior management experience in HRM
* Educational or fundraising campaigns
Do you have the passion to support LLC and what the organisation offers?
The position of Non-Executive Director is one of key importance to the organisation. LLC has a strong and committed board that provides effective Governance and oversight of their organisation. Each NED is recruited to support specific areas of the organisation’s Governance as well as contributing to the Governance Board as a whole.
LLC value diversity, promotes equality, challenge discrimination and have elected to work with partners with expertise in diverse recruitment. They are especially keen to encourage applications from people currently under-represented within senior leadership positions, including female, disabled and from a Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic background.
The successful candidate for this role will have a proven track record of senior management/leadership, change management and personal achievement in a complex environment in either the private, voluntary or public sector, as well as some of the following attributes:
- High level of credibilty with experience of operating at senior level within an organisation with performance based budgets/complexity gained in the private, voluntary or public sector;
- A portfolio of high level organisational and governance skills e.g. strategic planning, financial management, risk management, organisational performance management and service delivery development;
- Be politically astute – able to grasp relevant issues underpinned by an understanding of developing partnerships and building relationships with other organisations;
- Have experience of achieving change management and transformation in a service-based organisation
- If some, or all of this describes you, BAME Recruitment is looking forward to hearing from you!
Please visit BAME's website to submit your comprehensive CV and covering letter (these docs combined should not exceed 5 sides in total). In your covering letter please explain why you are suitable for the role by addressing the criteria as outlined.