Invisible Dust Trustee
|Job Title:||Invisible Dust Trustee|
|Reference:||ID Trustee 2020 ICAEW|
|Contact Name:||Cathy Gale|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 13:49|
Invisible Dust seeks to appoint up to 3 new Trustees to start in 2020.
Invisible Dust is an award-winning international art science organisation. We work with leading artists and scientists to produce unique and exciting works of contemporary art which explore our environment and the climate crisis. Through art and science, we create opportunities for people to value and unearth their own personal relationship with their environment and what action looks like and can be for them.
Being an invisible Dust Trustee is an opportunity to:
- Shape the future of an organisation which has led the practice of art and science collaborations on climate change for over a decade
- Contribute to the reimagining of a leading arts organisation during a period of reimagining for the whole sector
- Learn and develop through our supported programme of Organisation Development, taking away new knowledge and insight in governance and strategy
- Contribute to the governance of a programme that involves world-leading scientists and artists
- Make a distinctive contribution to the response to climate change
We are looking to appoint individuals who are either based or have roots in the North East, North West, and particularly Yorkshire and Humber. We particularly welcome enquiries and applications from people with experience in the following areas:
- Visual arts practice
- Science / Environmental science
- Artistic planning, programming, and leadership
- Fundraising or Income Generation
- Equality and Diversity
For all Trustees, an interest in visual arts, science and environmental issues is essential.
- A willingness and ability to devote the necessary time and effort to attend at least 3 out of 4 board meetings each year, this includes remote attendance.
- as well as at least 2 out of 3 Organisational Development days throughout the year.
How to apply:
For full details please see our Trustee Recruitment Pack - https://invisibledust.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Invisible-Dust-Board-Recruitment-pack-June-20.pdf
We would welcome enquiries from interested parties. To arrange an informal conversation please contact our Executive Director, Adam Cooper: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Board’ by 10am Thursday 25th June 2020.
Shortlisting will take place in the week of 29th June 2020. Informal interviews with shortlisted candidates will be arranged at the earliest opportunity from week commencing 29th June 2020.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's