Independent Examiner for Small Charity
|Job Title:||Independent Examiner for Small Charity|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Amy Kimbangi|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 06:40|
- We are a Jubilee Community Enterprises, a small, community-focussed charity based in South East London - working to support people experiencing homelessness and poor mental back towards work through training and skills development.
- We are looking for an Independent Examiner to carry out the annual preparation of accounts.
- Our income is small and our financial information is well ordered, so this is a defined task that would take only a few days for someone experienced in charity accounts preparation.
- This is a role suitable for someone who wants to use a small amount of time to make a big difference for a local charity.
- The role can be performed flexibly and remotely
- You can find out more about us here: www.jubileece.org and see our previous accounts here: https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details?regid=1177919&subid=0
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's