|Job Title:||Honorary Treasurer|
|Contact Name:||Merseyside Civic Society|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2021 17:21|
CIVIC OPPORTUNITY IN LIVERPOOL CITY REGION
Would you like to be part of a movement of people who care about the future of Civic Society in Liverpool City Region?
Are you looking for a voluntary role which will really make a difference?
An opportunity to get involved with like-minded people, while playing a part in the long-term financial sustainability of the Society"
Merseyside Civic Society is currently looking for a Hon. Treasurer
The role involves:
- Keeping an account of receipts, including donations, and, expenditure, including receiving invoices and making payments
- Preparing annual accounts and liaising with the Hon. Auditor
- Arranging for bank accounts, including authorisation of signatories
- Making claims to HMRC for Gift Aid refunds
- Advising the MCS Council on financial performance, investments and reserves policy
For an informal discussion, please contact Pam Wilsher, Hon. Secretary of Merseyside Civic Society on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's