Ref Honorary Treasurer
11 days ago
Bullion Community Resource Centre
- Monitor the financial administration of the charity and report to the board of trustees which meets bi-monthly.
- Oversee the charity’s financial risk management procedures and practice
- Board-level liaison with the external auditors on specific issues such as the year end independent examination and related board representations in particular meeting with potential funders at the point of an assessment.
- Act as a counter signatory on cheques (optional) and applications to funders
- and in particlar
- overseeing and presenting budgets, internal management accounts and annual financial statements to the board of trustees;
- ensuring that proper accounting records are kept, financial resources are properly invested and economically spent;
- liaising with relevant members of staff in particular the Chief Officer/Development Manager and Centre manager
- chairing the finance sub- committee and reporting back to trustees;
- monitoring and advising on the financial viability of the charity;
- overseeing the implementation of and monitoring financial systems;
- advising on the financial implications of the charity’s strategic plans