over 1 year ago
The Abbeyfield (Reading) Society Ltd.
We are a £1m turnover care home for elderly residents. We are currently full in our 28 room facility.
The main functions of the Treasurer:-
1.Acting as support to the executive committe members including fees and salary setting and capital expenditure.
2. Supervising the internal administrator and external accountants in preparing monthly accounts.
3. Managing cash flow in a zero debt environment.
4. Managing fund raising and liaising with external funds raisers.
5. Dealing with annual aufits and liaising with auditors.
6. Managing tax and filings (with Secreatary).