|Job Title:||Honorary Treasurer|
|Salary:||0 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||David Wardrop|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 11:07|
The Westminster United Nations Association is part of the United Nations Association (UK), a registered charity. As its largest and most active group, our annual programme features our International Law Lecture, our UN Peacekeepers Day conference; and the We The Peoples Film Festival.
Our Committee handles programmes and campaigns as we:
* Organise meetings, usually in parliament, on key international issues,
* Lobby government when we believe it is failing,
* Organise study tours
* Support our dynamic Young Professionals network,
Expectation for the Honorary Treasurer’s role:
* Maintains records on Excel and submits quarterly VAT returns,
* Liaises with our supportive auditor to prepare the annual report,
* Issues about twenty cheques annually, (annual expenditure c £10,000)
* Joins our Executive Committee (7/8 meetings p.a.) but without obligation to attend.
* Helps plan our annual programme and joins our social events.