|Job Title:||Honorary Treasurer|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Dawn McCarthy|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 16:29|
Age Concern Birmingham is seeking an Honorary Treasurer
Age Concern Birmingham – a registered Charity and Company limited by guarantee, is seeking a qualified accountant to become its Treasurer.
This position will involve, monitoring our financial standing and reporting to the Board. In conjunction with the Head of Finance and CEO, forecasting income, cash flow, expenses and the organisation's financial resources.
The Honorary Treasurer will also oversee the Charity’s financial risk management process and report on the financial health of the organisation to the Board.
About Age Concern Birmingham
To enrich the lives of older people and others in need through a range of services we offer.
To make a positive difference, adding value to people’s lives by offering services to promote wellbeing and independence.
- Everyone Counts
- Promote Wellbeing
- Work in partnership
Age Concern Birmingham
Age Concern Birmingham (ACB) is a local charity, committed to the people and communities surrounding Birmingham. We started delivering services over 29 years ago and focus on excelling in meeting the needs of older people and others in need.
Qualities of a Treasurer
- Qualified accountant with demonstrated commercial awareness and knowledge.
- Good financial analysis skills
- Knowledge of charity SORP and impending changes.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and explain financial information to members of the Board and other stakeholders.
- Understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of being a Trustee.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your CV in the first instance to Dawn McCarthy at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's