26 days ago
West Sussex Scouts
A Treasurer is required to provide financial administration, support and information to 8th Chichester Scout Group Executive Committee (Board of Trustees).
Responsibilities of the Treasurer:
- Manage and monitor the financial activities of the Scout Group
- Prepare financial reports and annual accounts
- Ensure the Group is financially able to function
- Prepare the Annual Statement of Accounts
- Be a full and active member of the Executive Committee (approx. 6 evening meetings per year)
You will need basic computer skills and an understanding of book-keeping and accounting.
A DBS checks and reference will be required.
No previous Scouting experience required.
Out of pocket expense will be reimbursed.
This role is mostly undertaken from home, occasionally attending evening meetings.