|Job Title:||Group Treasurer|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Mark Guy|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 15:49|
A Treasurer is required to provide financial administration, support and information to 8th Chichester Scout Group Executive Committee (Board of Trustees).
Responsibilities of the Treasurer:
- Manage and monitor the financial activities of the Scout Group
- Prepare financial reports and annual accounts
- Ensure the Group is financially able to function
- Prepare the Annual Statement of Accounts
- Be a full and active member of the Executive Committee (approx. 6 evening meetings per year)
You will need basic computer skills and an understanding of book-keeping and accounting.
A DBS checks and reference will be required.
No previous Scouting experience required.
Out of pocket expense will be reimbursed.
This role is mostly undertaken from home, occasionally attending evening meetings.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's