|Job Title:||Fundraising Trustee|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Jake Criswick|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 14:57|
GENERAL TRUSTEE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the charity is carrying out its purposes for the public benefit
- Comply with the charity’s governing documents and the law
- Act in the best interests of the charity
- Act reasonably and prudently
- Act collectively
- Manage the charity’s resources responsibly
- Avoid any conflict of interest
- Ensure your charity is accountable
SPECIFIC TRUSTEE RESPONSIBILITIES:
In particular we are looking for a trustee that has income generation experience in the areas of corporate partnerships, fundraising and/or sales to fund delivery of our growth plans and help ensure our ongoing financial sustainability.
This could be through
- Donations and legacies
- Grant funding opportunities
- Philanthropy holidays
The trustee will be responsible for developing the income generation strategy, annual income generation plan, setting and managing the income generation budget and quarterly reporting of progress against annual plans.
What are we looking for?
- Interested in the ATD Foundation charitable work
- Experience in public and corporate fundraising within the charity sector
- Knowledge of the legislation and codes of practice relating to corporate and individual fundraising and experience of maintaining compliance
- Time to dedicate to the organisational and administrative aspects of the role from home
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage a variety of tasks
- Good written and oral communication skills
What difference will you make?
Generating more funds through fundraising will enable the ATD Foundation to reach a greater number of young people in Zambia who desperately need help. By welcoming aboard someone with income generation experience, we hope to create a more long term strategy that will fund delivery of our growth plans and help ensure our ongoing financial sustainability.
What's in it for the volunteer?
This is a unique opportunity for an individual to transform a small newly registered charity into one that achieves substantial growth over the next few years. In a short period of time, we have already made a huge positive impact in the communities we have worked with in Zambia. By being part of a small dedicated team of volunteers, you can really add value to our projects and have the opportunity to be involved in the management of the ATD Foundation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's