|Job Title:||Finance Volunteer|
|Contact Name:||Amy Kimbangi|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 20:45|
We are a small, dynamic charity and social enterprise tackling social exclusion and long term unemployment in South East London. We work with people experiencing homelessness, poor mental health, disability and refugee/migrant status and provide projects that create opportunity, foster community and promote wellbeing.
Through our community food scheme we deliver cookery and bakery workshops across SE London, enabling invidiauls to gain new skills, improve their mental health and progress towards employment. Good Measure is our growing catering social enteprise, creating employment opportunities for our trainees and generating income for the charity.
Our activities have developed significantly in our first three years of operation and we're now looking for a Finance Volunteer to continue to support our growth. The role includes:
- Regular bookkeeping for all financial transactions using Quickbooks Online
- Preparing regular management accounts for the board
- Supporting and advsing the board on financial best practice
- Supporting and advising the board on budgeting setting and forecasting
- There is scope for this role to become a Trustee position, though this is not required