28 days ago
Christian Muslim Forum
The Christian Muslim Forum is looking for an exceptional person to look after its financial and governance matters.
This is a part time role of two to four days per month, working either from home or in our offices in King’s Cross, London.
The successful applicant will:
- Prepare, with the Director, the Annual Accounts and Annual Report
- Liaise with auditors in preparation for an Examiner’s Certificate
- Use QuickBooks to process income and payments
- Process bank payments of authorised expenditure
- Be aware of Companies House and Charities Commission regulations
- File annual returns to Companies House and the Charities Commission
- Assist in making quarterly returns to funders of the charity
- Review insurance cover annually
- Report the charity’s financial position to the Director monthly
This post is currently filled on a voluntary basis by a senior accountant. He is willing to hand over this work to the successful applicant to ensure a smooth transition.The starting date is flexible, but we hope to appoint someone during July.
The post may attract a volunteer or an applicant seeking an honorarium.
The successful applicant will be sympathetic to the aims of the Christian Muslim Forum, will be reliable and trustworthy and will be invited to take part in the wider life of the charity. References will be taken up.
We are a small, busy charity with a friendly team of Christian & Muslim trustees, workers & volunteers. Contact the Director for an informal conversation to find out more.